UPDATE – MAY 14, 2021
SUMMER CAMPS 2021 – age 3-5 and 6-11
- MAD SCIENCE WEEK: July 19th-23rd, Monday to Friday, 9:00am-12:00pm
COST $150.00 – Come blow up volcanoes, do other amazing science experiments, and enjoy awesome gymnastics fun.
- CIRCUS WEEK: July 26th-30th, Monday to Friday, 9:00am-12:00pm
COST: $150.00 -Enjoy circus themed crafts and fun-filled, circus themed gymnastics!!
- ADVENTURE WEEK: Aug 3rd-6th , Tuesday to Friday, 9:00am-12:00pm
COST: $120.00 – Explore the gym as pirates, princesses, fairies and genies, and end the week with a treasure hunt!
- ADVENTURE WEEK TOO! Aug 9th-13th , Monday to Friday, 9:00am-12:00pm
COST: $150.00 – Explore the gym as pirates, princesses, fairies and genies, and end the week with a treasure hunt!
- KRAFT WEEK: Aug 16th-20th , Monday to Friday, 9:00am-12:00pm
COST: $150.00 – For kids who love to do crafts, and cool gymnastics activities!!
- SUPER HERO WEEK: Aug 23rd-27th , Monday to Friday, 9:00am-12:00pm
COST: $150.00 – Be your favorite superhero, bring your costume and be ready for awesome gymnastics adventures!!
- DISNEY WEEK: Aug 30th-Sept 3rd , Monday to Friday, 9:00am-12:00pm
COST: $150.00 – Come as your favorite Disney characters, and enjoy fun filled gymnastics!!
Summer office hours are 9:00-5:00pm Monday to Friday
To register drop off or mail registration form (download it here) with payment (cheque, debit or etransfer, NO Credit cards)
Non members need to register before participation so come in prior to the first day of camps.
Private lessons are available, ask the office if you are interested $60.00/hour
Registrations for kids 3 years and up for the Spring Program, which runs April 27 – June 28
Below is the prices for Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, Friday , Saturday (9 weeks)
- 1hr. class – $162.00, or two payments of $81
- 1.5hr class – $207.00, or two payments of $103.50
Below is the prices for Mondays (8 weeks)
- 1 hr. class – $144.00, or two payments of $72.00
- 1.5 hr. class – $184.00, or two payments of $92.00
Please add $48.00 to your registration if you are a new member and payment is due upon registration. Withdrawal policies are noted in detail on the registration form.
**Gym closed May 24th 2021**
If you have any questions please e-mail the Gymnastics Hall at email@example.com.
Thank you for your patience and looking forwards to seeing everyone back in the gym.
Campbell River Gymnastics Association is devoted to providing affordable gymnastics based fitness in a positive, healthy environment for children and adults of all ages.
Our full range of classes is geared toward many different fitness levels.
These include our recreational programs for ages 18 months to adults, pre-competitive and competitive groups, high school gymnastics, school group lessons, classes for ski club, dance, swim club, and birthday parties.
We also offer private sessions and instruction for special needs individuals or groups.
Our coaches are trained, certified, and experienced, they understand the basics and progressions of movements, at the same time as allowing individuals and athletes to explore their own potential.
Fitness, fun, fair play, and team spirit are our key values and we celebrate and support the continuing development and achievements of all our athletes.